Sunday, August 21, 2011

New blog!

Hi friends (for those few of you still out there!)

After much prodding from various people in my life, I started a new blog for my crafty projects, quilts, bags, etc.

Go check it out and let me know what you think!


I'll still keep this one up, but it will be more of a documentation of my life and thoughts and not necessarily crafty stuff. I love doing the sewing and creating though, so the other one is probably going to be updated on a more regular basis.

So if you want to know what's going on in my life, keep reading here.

If you want to know what I've been busy making, go there.

There will be some overlap and maybe one day I'll combine them.

For now, I have 2 blogs.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Janelle Meyer said...

Wow! from kind of giving up on blogging to doing 2....quite a leap! looking forward to seeing pictures of your beautiful and crafty creations!!!

Cari said...

Ummm... not so much doing 2 as doing one with all my crafty stuff and leaving this one up in case I want to write about something that doesn't really fit with the crafty stuff on the other blog. But thanks for reading both! :)